Shop Now

Saturday, July 16, 2016

SUO CHALLENGE #152

HELLO Everyone!

It's time for another challenge using Stampin' Up Only products.  This time the theme is to use things in Nature.  I decided to use the stamp set Hello Kitty.  I love cats and these images are so adorable.  


I used the Designer Series Paper Affectionately Yours.  The paper is double-sided so the layers are using both sides of one sheet.  I stamped the image and used my aqua painter to watercolor.  I layered the happy little kitty onto a 2015-2017 Mint Macaron dollie.  I then adhereded it to the card with dimensionals.  The banner is from the Number Of Years stamp set and the sentiment is from Hello Kitty.  The yellow enamel shapes are the perfect embellishment.  This card was fast and easy.

Join me for this challenge at SUO Challenges.

Happy Crafting
Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment