Shop Now

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set

Limited Edition
Hurry while supplies last.
The following items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog are only available until February 15, 2016.

Sky is the Limit Stamp Set 141282
Perfectly Artistic Designers Series Paper 141021
Hello Stamp Set 141240

My two projects are showcasing these three products.


I used the Hello Stamp set and heat embossed this card.  I also used elements of the Love Blossoms stamp set and embellishment kit, 
For my masculine Birthday card I used the Perfectly Artistic DSP and the Sky is the Limit stamp set.



Good news!  On February 16, 2016 three new items will be added to Sale-A-Bration.  

I will be sharing more projects with you using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products.  

Bye, Bye for Now
Happy Crafting
KIM




No comments:

Post a Comment