Shop Now

Monday, October 6, 2014

FCCB Challenge # 231

Hi! Everyone

It's another Cricut challenge at FCCB.  This week the challenge is to make a Birthday card.  Who can't use a stash of already made Birthday cards.  I had someone in mind when I made this card.


I cut the shoes from Cricut Alphabet that came loaded on my Expression 2.  I added some Cotton Candy and Black Diamond Stickles on them to glam them up.  I also used some pink bling.  This is not the type of card I usually make but I know the recipient will appreciate it.

I had a roll of Zebra striped Washi tape and never could find a reason to use it until now.  The sentiments are from a stamp set by Fiskars and TPC Studio.  The pink and white chervon is punched using a 2.5" Fiskars punch out of a scrap of paper, YAY!.

Hope you like my glam card.  Create your Birthday card and link it to our Monday challenge.

Bye, Bye for Now,
Kim

OH! by the way I have another Halloween project to share. Click HERE to view my Witch's Hat.
And check back next week I will posting more Halloween projects.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Those shoes and that zebra washi tape - how fun!!

    ReplyDelete