Shop Now

Monday, August 25, 2014

Challenge #225 at FCCB, Back to School

Sorry I've been missing in action. Had some health problems, but feeling much better and back to crafting.  I know a lot of you are busy getting little one's off to school.  My boys are both grown so they are not going to school but, I have nieces.  I alway try to make them something for their first day, such as a book mark, treats with tags or a card. Here is my back to school card for this year.


Here is the inside, I will be writing some encouraging words for them.

The Cricut cartridges I used are:
Cricut Sampler (school bus)
Ribbons and Rosettes ( paper edge)
Kate's ABC's ( letters)
I also used the following supplies:
Your My Sunshine DCWV paper stack
Kraft paper for base
Brads from my stash for wheels

I had fun making this card. It brought back memories for sure.  
Hope you will join us for this challenge and link up your project.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM


4 comments:

  1. How thoughtful to make your nieces such a sweet back to school card! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute back to school card! Your niece will love it:) The bus is darling and love the papers! Great job! Glad you are feeling better!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! I love how you mixed the ruler bus and abc's for the true back to school experience!

    ReplyDelete