Shop Now

Monday, July 21, 2014

Challenge # 220 Wet and Wild

The challenge this week at FCCB is to create a water related project.  I used Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge to cut out the seahorse for another project were I was making mutilpes of the same thing.  What was left over was this negative cut which I thought would make an interesting card.  Here it is


Here is a list of the supplies I used
DCWV- Beachside coordinations paper
G45 Botanical Tea paper
EK Sucess border punch
Embellishments-shells, starfish, flat back pearls and twine

To make the By the Sea banner I cut strips of the Botanical Tea paper in to the different shapes and adhered some glitter alpha stickers.  To string the banner I used a small hole punch and threaded blue hemp through the holes.  I attached it to my card with little button brads from my stash.

Hope you will join us for this fun challenge.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM


1 comment:

  1. Kim this is so pretty I love the seahorses and the banner and the pretty papers you used. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete