Shop Now

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring at Shabby Tea Room

Hi! everyone been working on some Spring  and Easter projects. Ready for some warm weather. Personally I'am done with Winter. It's Spring Break here and we are reaching the 70 degree mark. Here is a card I made and I will be linking it to the challenge at Shabby Tea Room.



I used a white card base and then embossed another layer with polks dots. I rounded the corners and used ink to the edges in Peacock Feathers. I stamped this image and colored it with Distress Markers. For the blue polka dot frame I cut the oval from Elegant edges Cricut cartridge.  I made the banner with a Spellbinders die cut in white vellum. The spring sentiment are stickers. I used pop dots to give some dimension to the banner and the frame.  I finished off my card with a blue/white polka dot ribbon. The bird is a metal embellishment from Tim Holtz.

Come and join the challenge this week at Shabby Tea Room using a Spring theme, flowers, a bird and baby blue.
Thanks for looking.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment