Shop Now

Monday, March 17, 2014

Challenge # 202 at FCCB, Pinch Me, Use Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day 
This is the day we all get to be a little Irish.
 The challenge at FCCB this week is to use the color GREEN. Well what's more green than a shamrock.


I made my shaker card using the shamrock cut on the Cricut cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up. The tag was cut from George and Basic shapes using gold paper and the the stamped sentiment was added.  I found the shamrock ribbon at Joann's.  The banner is cut from a Spellbinders die out of the gold paper and stamped with March 17.  I cut two of the shamrocks from the ribbon.  The background paper is from DCWV "Chateau Lavender" stack.

As the sentiment says "Wishing you Luck all the day through & more than a wee bit of Happiness, too!

Join the challenge this week and have fun.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Mark's Finest Papers.



Bye Bye for Now
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Fun card, Kim! I love shakers and this turned out great!
    TFS, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim what a clever idea I love your shaker card! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I've never done a shaker card, but I'm inspired now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker card, Kim! I haven't made one yet, need to get on the ball with that I guess :) LOVE the shamrock cut and your sequins are the perfect filler! Great job!!!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun, layered card! Shakers are awesome and I love all the details you've added!

    ReplyDelete