Shop Now

Monday, October 21, 2013

Challenge # 183 at FCCB

This weeks challenge is to make a home decor project. I made this Halloween banner using two Cricut cartridges, Happy Haunting and Celebrate with a Flourish. I had diffuculty photographing the entire banner into one picture so I took several pictures showing the detail of it in sections.






S
P
O
O
K
Y

I used the Vampire font from Happy Haunting for my letters to spell SPOOKY. The first flag has a witch flying across the moon from Celebrate with a Flourish. I used eyelash trim in red and black and black sheer ribbon. I cut several frames from Happy Haunting and used aged gold embossing powder to make them look like aged metal.  I used several stickers and brads from my Halloween stash and the paper line I used was from DCWV Ghosts and Goblins. 
That's it. Hope you enjoyed
and get inspired to make your own project
Link up to our challenge at FCCB

Bye, Bye for Now, 
KIM

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful banner. I love the cuts and colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great banner! Love the red lettering, and the eyelash trim is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw your post on FCCB. Great job on the banner, I love the colors.

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super banner Kim! I love the font you use and the texture from all the fibers that you tied it together with!!

    ReplyDelete