Shop Now

Thursday, August 1, 2013

IT'S A GIRL

I'm on a baby card kick.  It all started on Tuesday when I needed a card for a baby shower and now I can't stop myself from using all those cute images from bydigitalpaper.  Here is my most recent card.  I will propbably be posting more as they are made.


I stamped the lavender card background with VersaMark and heat embossed it with Ranger Holigraphic embossing powder. The stamp I used  "It's a Girl" is from my stash, at the time I was throwing away the packaging so I don't know who it's by.  Now I keep my stamps in their original packing so I will know what company made them so I can give them credit in my post.
The adorable baby girl image is a frame cut from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge  at 3.00".  I used cotton candy Stickles around the image.  I then punched a piece of pink polka dot paper with Martha Stewart's scalloped edge  punch. The lavender ribbon is also from my stash.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges.

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
and

That's it for now, be back again to post some more baby cards. Thanks for looking.
Bye, Bye for Now, 
KIM

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, so cute - baby cards are always so fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this little image? Sweet. Glad you culd join in at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! I love the sweet baby image you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous and soooo cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete