Shop Now

Sunday, July 21, 2013

CHALLENGE CARD #ONE LACE, FLOWERS AND PEARLS

HI! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I am crafting today since work had me busy Saturday.  I am trying to beat the deadlines so this will be a short to the point post. Here is my card for the challnge at The Shabby Tea Room.  There was a photo for inspiration and the card had to have lace, flowers and pearls.

Here's the list of supllie I used: 
"Butterfly Garden" papers from DCWV
Rose Corset stamp #P146 from Stampdenous
Stickles-cotton candy, diamond, black diamond and lime green
Pink lace from my stash
Green crinkle ribbon hand made
Pearl Bling from Prima "Say it with Pearls"
Oval cut at 4.50" Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge
Banner and sentiment stamped in Key Lime ink using MCT "Tab Notes"

On to another post.  Hope you like my shabby card.
Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment