Shop Now

Saturday, May 18, 2013

FOR THE GRAD

As you might know I had no computer last week.  I tried posting my Design Team project for the Graduation challenge on my cell which by the way is also having issues. Any way I thought I might post and share my project with everyone.

I used Wild Card for my cuts.  The local HS colors are red and black.  I do not have a grad this year, but still made a card for the challenge at FCCB. I used a piece of gold paper for bling and elegance. The black rhinestones are from Michael's. The ribbon is Ollfray from Walmart. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Loving my new computer now that I have everything loaded, (pictures, etc.). Will probably be posting again later, lots of catching up to do.  While I was computerless I did have more time to craft.  Have some projects I want to share.

BYE BYE for Now, 
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment