Shop Now

Sunday, January 20, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Wow!  I am so excited and honored to be spotlighted this Sunday on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  Arin did an awesome job and picked some of my favorite projects.  I've been really busy this month creating and crafting.  

Take your time and cruise around my blog.  I have been trying alot of new crafting projects (altered boxes, altered frames, tags, etc.) so there should be something for everyone.

As Arin wrote next month is my blog anniversary and I'm planning a celebration.  It will all start on February 12, 2013. That's when I posted my first card for a challenge at My Pink Stamper.  I will be giving away blog candy so come back and check it out.

Bye Bye for Now, Kim

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and it was an honor to showcase you! MPS was a great inspiration to many of us... I think she was behind my first post two years ago too! Can't wait to see what you got cookin' next month!

    ReplyDelete