Shop Now

Monday, January 14, 2013

I LOVE RIBBON

I love to use ribbon on my projects.  Sometimes it's just a little bow and sometimes it's wide and shiny, like on this Valentines Day card.  I have so much ribbon I am running out of storage.  I have a rainbow of colors.
On top of the spools I have yards of crinkle ribbon I learned to make.

Here's the card I made using wide ivory satin ribbon. The base of the card in A2 size.  I used Coordinations Chocolate Lovers collection from Joann's for the layers. The patterned paper is Prima "Printery" 6x6 pad.  The flowers are also by Prima to go with this paper.  The brad is Paper Studio Spare Parts.



The giraffe collage sheet  "Between the Lines" is from Gecko Galz. I inked the giraffe's using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress maker.   I also inked the edges of everything using Vintage Photo. The hearts are glittered red using a glitter pen.  I  wrote the sentiment because I discovered I have no stamps for Valentines.  Guess I need to buy some.

I love the way the giraffe's necks form a heart.  I also like the background text.  I am entering this card in the  Challenge over at Come and Get It Challenge blog.  The challenge is Tie a Ribbon Around It.

Hope you like it.  Bye Bye for Now, Kim



2 comments:

  1. Great card, beautifully done. Thanks for playing along this week at Come and Get It Challenges. You really should link to the actual card post and not your blog, it's easier to find the card.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the giraffe image with their necks forming a heart.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete