Shop Now

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BRRRR! It's Cold Outside

We are actually having some cold weather here.  I have made a winter themed tag to enter in a few challenges.  Here's my tag.


I used the Christmas /Noel Cricut cartridge to cut the various size snow flakes.  I cut two of each size and put them together with dimensionals.  Then I blinged them up with Stickles and gemstones. The crinkle ribbon I made myself.  The glittered button is from Elements.

The tag was cut at 5 1/2" from George and Basic Shapes.  The paper collection is Artic Wishes from DCWV.  I used it for the background and the "Let It Snow" banner. The snowflake ribbon is from Joann's.

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog- #143 Tag Your It
Go Fish Challenge-#32 Snow or Winter
Bitten By the Bug 2-snowflakes
My Craft Spot-Frosty Days

Come join me in these challenges.  Back to crafting so Bye Bye for Now, KIM

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, colors and cuts. So "cool" looking. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a beautiful tag! I love the snowflakes you used, the lovely ribbon and button and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tag on our first BBTB2 challenge of 2013!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Congratulations on your recent win over at FCCB! I am one of their DT members and do the Spotlight Sunday for our Top 5. I would love to showcase you! Please email me as soon as possible if you are interested.
    apieceoflifespie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I am honored to be asked. I'm so thrilled. Let me know what you need me to do.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for playing along with GoFish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice tag.... thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! LOVE the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful tag. Love the snowflake cuts you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous tag thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty tag I really like those snowflakes!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag! Love all the snowflakes!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your snowflake tag! The colors are just beautiful and the snowflakes look amazing! Love how you blinged them up! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty tag! The snowflakes are gorgeous and I love the colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute tag..Love the colors and the different snowflakes:) Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;) Krista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Just came from BBTB2 and you won the snowflake challenge with this wonderful snowflake tag. Not familiar with the Christmas Noel Cricut cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete