Shop Now

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Themed Stickpins

I would like to share some stickpins I made for a swap at 2 Shabby Sisters Studio.  The theme was Christmas. Here is my packaging for the stickpins.  I made a matchbook type holder.


And here are the stickpins.  We  had to make 4 sets of three pins and one had to have a charm.


I love the way the blue and white one turned out.  The gift bead was so cute. Hope everyone enjoys them.

I plan to do a lot of projects this weekend.  I want to use some of the great gifts I received in the 12 days of Christmas swap.  Try out some of those inks and maybe make a mini album. I actually have 4 days off. My craft room is all set up and unpacked so, a crafting I shall go.

Bye Bye for now,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Love the pins and the package they came in. Beautiful!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty stick pins! I like how festive they are!!! I need to learn how to make these!!

    ReplyDelete