Shop Now

Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 10

Yes it's already day 10, only two more days left. I'll open day 11 later.  I have been waiting to open my gifts each day.  It's been hard believe me.  Here is what I made for Rhonda.

Day 10

Here's the outside packaging. On the inside, stickpins.

And here is what I received from Rhonda.


Everything I need to make a mini album.  Includes a 6x6 paper pad, alpha stickers, embellishments, stamps and flowers.  I think I could make a cute Valentine mini using just these items. Cool, don't you think Rhonda did an excellent job.  

I'll be back later to post day 11.  Only one more day to go.
Bye, Bye for now
KIM


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great gifts for both of you.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete