Shop Now

Sunday, November 4, 2012

THANK YOU Lil' Cutie

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good weekend and getting in some crafting. I have been working on some 3x3 Thank you cards for a swap at 2 Shabby Sisters Studios.  We are to make 10.  I really like these for saying a quick Thank You.  Also its a good way to use up scraps.  I used a lot of different papers and embellishments I had leftover from other projects.


This is a short post today.  Busy working on projects for a 12 Days of Christmas swap I entered at Scrapin Vintage.  Really having a with this one.  Getting into the Christmas spirit.

Happy crafting and have a good week. Bye Bye for now
Kim

2 comments:

  1. They turned out really pretty, they also make perfect gifts too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. Love being able to use left over pieces. I feel like I get my money's worth...lol

    ReplyDelete