Shop Now

Sunday, July 29, 2012

WEDDING BLISS FCCB #121


My wedding card was made using "Paper Doll Dress Up".  I used the bride and groom cuts on page 30 and 31.  I only cut out the clothes, top hat and veil.  I wanted a more grown up look.  Cutting out the paper dolls looked too childish to me. My cut was 2 1/2".   

I used my white gel pen and Black Diamond stickles on the tux and Crystal stickles on the gown.
The stamp I used for the sentiment was something I had but I don't know who it's by. I think it was a generic stamp.

The ribbon is from Walmart. It was left over from when I made the wedding favors.  You may remember them from an earlier post. I made the bow tie and sash from a small piece.
I think it turned out cute.  Wish me luck in the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Bye Bye for now
Kim

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and love the effect of the black diamond stickles on the tux!Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the fancy corners on the white layer :)

    Good luck over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete